Ring size guide
How to Measure
Rings don’t allow much room for error, so we recommend visiting our shop & studio in person to you to identify the size you need. We also offer tools for you to print out for measuring your finger at home. Either way, keep these tips in mind for an accurate measurement & optimum fit.
- Your ring should be secure but offer the ability to slide over the knuckle with some resistance. If you’re using a paper slider, bear this in mind.
- Measurement can be affected by time of day. For best results, measure your finger size at the end of the day.
- Measurement can also be affected by weather & humidity. If you’re cold, your finger will shrink. If you’re warm, your finger can swell. Aim to measure in a neutral environment.
- Diet also affects ring size. Avoid taking your finger’s measurement after consuming salty foods or alcoholic drinks.
- If you’re between two sizes, opt for larger since it’s better to have a bit of extra room than not enough.
- Strings tend to stretch so don’t be tempted to use this method for measuring for your ring.