We hope that you love what you buy, but if you aren’t happy with your item we’ll be more than happy to offer an exchange or refund.
Our standard exchange & returns period is 28 days from proven purchase.
The return period for sale items purchased online is 14 days from purchase.
Should you wish to return or exchange your item to us, please ensure:
- The item is returned within the return period
- The item is unworn, in the same condition as received & in the original packaging
- The valid proof of purchase or order number is supplied with the item
- We cannot offer refunds or exchanges on any in-store sale items
- We cannot offer refunds on items purchased as part of a promotional offer
- We cannot offer refunds for earrings due to hygiene reasons unless there is a fault
- We cannot offer refunds for personalised pieces unless there is a fault
- We cannot offer refunds for skincare items including nail polish due to hygiene reasons unless an allergy has developed
- If you have purchased through one of our stockists, exchanges or returns must be organised with them directly
- Refunds can take three to five days to reach your account
For online returns or exchanges, please print out & complete a return form, then post this to us with the item/s you wish to return or exchange.DOWNLOAD RETURNS FORM
To return your item, please send it along with a completed return form to:
14 Caen Street
The customer is responsible for return postage. We recommend that items are returned via a tracked service. Damaged or lost items cannot be refunded or replaced. Please retain your proof of postage for your records until we confirm by email that we have received your goods.
We will notify you via email once your return or exchange has been received & processed. Refunds will be made via the original payment method. For exchanges & refunds, we do not reimburse the original or return shipping charges unless your item is faulty. Refunds can take three to five days to reach your account.
We offer a six-month warranty on our gold plated silver & corded items. Proof of purchase must be provided.
If you receive a faulty item, please email photos of the item along with your order number or valid proof of purchase to email@example.com so that we may rectify the issue.
Please do not attempt to repair an item, as we may not be able to help further. You can find our repair options here.