We are open Monday - Saturday 9am - 5.15pm + Sunday's from 10am - 4.00pm with implemented protocols to ensure a safe environment for our customers and team.
- We are offering FREE UK standard delivery for the foreseeable future to ensure you can still receive your parcels of positivity throughout this difficult time. Simply enter code 'FREESHIPPING' at the checkout however, this can not be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers. For orders over £50 you will automatically qualify for free shipping to a UK address. Only 1 discount code can be applied per order.
- A Click + Collect service is now available for our local customers between the hours of Monday - Saturday, 9am - 5.00pm.
- We are doing our best to dispatch orders as quickly as possible however, please be mindful that delivery times may be delayed during this period & calendar holidays.
- We are currently unable to offer Next Day delivery in accordance to the latest update from Royal Mail.
- International Orders will be dispatched as usual but please note, we have been advised these could take 5-6 weeks for delivery.
Our jewellery is carefully packaged within a beautiful jewellery box, with each piece sitting on a card inscribed with a unique message (the meaning of the stone or piece). Gift wrap is also available at the checkout.
Dispatch & Delivery Times
We aim to dispatch your item/s as soon as possible. If you need to receive your package any sooner, please let us know. If it’s possible and we can, we will!
Standard UK delivery £3.95: Orders will be dispatched within 1-3 working days.
International delivery £10.95 - £13.50: Orders will be dispatched within 1-3 working days (tracking information available on request).
Next working day delivery £9.50: Orders placed before midday GMT will be shipped to arrive the next working day. Orders placed after midday will be dispatched the following working day (tracking information available on request).
All standard delivery items will be sent by Royal Mail 24. Each shipment is logged by Royal Mail and should take 2-3 days to arrive, but can take up to 5 working days during busy periods & calandar holidays.
EU & ROW orders
All items will be sent Royal Mail tracked and/or signed (dependant on what each country offers), to ensure a secure, quick and reliable service. Delivery times will vary, based on the destination, and we can provide a tracking number upon request.
Please ensure that the correct address details are provided on your order in compliance with the postal requirements of the recipient country - incorrect information can result in packages being returned to us in the UK and we are unable to re-send without an additional postal fee.
We choose the most reliable and economical postal service, to ensure your packages arrive quickly and securely. Very occasionally for reasons out of our control, post can be either delayed or missing in action. If you think your order may be delayed/lost, we will do all we can to help. For UK orders, please let us know if you have not received your parcel within 10 days of dispatch. For non-UK order, please wait for at least 2 weeks before contacting us.