Our jewellery is designed to be worn & enjoyed every day, but we advise a few simple steps to care for your favourite pieces & keep them looking their best.
- Remove jewellery prior to showering, sleeping or exercising.
- Hand sanitiser can affect the longevity of our gold plated items, so please remember your jewellery should be the last thing you put on & the first thing you take off.
- Gemstones can be susceptible to damage by chemicals found in make-up, perfume, hair & body care products, water & even sunlight. Some gemstones may become paler if exposed frequently to these elements.
- When you’re not wearing your jewellery it’s important to store it properly. To prevent your jewellery from getting tangled, fasten any chains & store items individually in a Wanderlust Life box or travel pouch.
- When it comes to cleaning, show your jewellery the same love you’d show your skin. Don’t use harsh chemicals. Clean regularly with a little bit of warm water, mild soap & use a soft cloth to pat dry & shine.