Only £60.00 away from free UK shipping
You have qualified for FREE UK standard shipping
Trust The Moon | Discover the lastest collection
The Dermo Suavina original soap is suitable for all skin types. With rosemary extract to revitalise, myrrh extract to purify and olive oil natural emollient to rehydrate the skin. The soft, creamy soap enriched with the oils and vegetable extract to care for your skin keeping it fresh and fills your skin with vitality.
- produced in a traditional way since 1880
- monoi oil, macadamia oil and olive oil and myrrh extract
- natural emollients that rehydrate the epidermis and protect the skin
- 100% natural essential oils
- free of preservatives, emulsifiers and harmful substances
- protects from elements, heat, cold and wind
- avoid contact with eyes
[ Origin : Spain ]
Taking care of your skin since 1880, Sauvina was initially used in small town and agricultural villages as a remedy for damaged and cracked lips suffered by field workers. Fast forward to today, Sauvina products world wide and known for is repairing and moisturising properties for those with a varied life style.
We are unable to offer returns of skincare items.
Treat someone to a Wanderlust Life gift voucher. Digital vouchers are available for immediate delivery, or if you prefer the handwritten touch, our gift cards can be posted out to you.
All of our jewellery is presented on a card displaying the gemstone mantra (if applicable) & packed with a care guide in an embossed box. Make it super special with options such as customised gift wrap or a complimentary personal message available at checkout.
- Free standard delivery on all UK orders over £18. Enter the code FREESHIPPING at the checkout. (current promotional offer)
- Free standard delivery on all UK orders over £60 (automatically applied at checkout)
- UK next day delivery option (£9.50)
- International & EU delivery available (from £12.50 - £20.00)
- Free click & collect available
Our returns & exchange period is 28 days from proven purchase. Please see full terms below: