Only £60.00 away from FREE UK shipping
You have qualified for FREE UK standard shipping
Petits Paysages handmade, recycled jewellery stands are inspired by transforming plastic waste into sculptural shapes, inspired by the landscape.
Created by Eva Connaughton, her motto is 'Let's turn short life objects into long life objects'. Her main goal; make sure that all the material collected from packaging waste will become a long life object. Simply an object designed to be kept and not thrown in the bin after a single use.
'It's difficult to know how and if the material is recycled once we dispose of it in recycling bins, so my concept is to catch the plastic before it reaches the bin, or potentially the sea'.
- created by recycled HDPE (grade2)
- each design unique and individual
- example of recycled products; shampoo, bleach, detergent bottles
- handmade in Bath, UK
Treat someone to a Wanderlust Life gift voucher. Digital vouchers are available for immediate delivery, or if you prefer the handwritten touch, our gift cards can be posted out to you.
All of our jewellery is presented on a card displaying the gemstone mantra (if applicable) & packed with a care guide in an embossed box. Make it super special with options such as customised gift wrap or a complimentary personal message available at checkout.
- Free standard delivery on all UK orders over £18. Enter the code FREESHIPPING at the checkout. (current promotional offer)
- Free standard delivery on all UK orders over £60 (automatically applied at checkout)
- UK next day delivery option (£9.50)
- International & EU delivery available (from £12.50 - £20.00)
- Free click & collect available
Our returns & exchange period is 28 days from proven purchase. Please see full terms below: